Beinlich External Gear Dosing Pumps
The Beinlich ZP series External Gear Pumps are used for a variety of applications involving the Dosing & Delivery (Transfer) of fluids such as oils, chemicals, plastics, pharmaceuticals, dyes, paints and foods etc. For applications as varied as simple hydraulics to single, two and multi-component machines, with varying design options to cope with:
- Corrosive, abrasive and aggressive fluids
- Temperatures up to 150 degrees C. as standard - Options up 350 degrees C. (application on factory review)
- Flow rates from 0.1 to 517cc as standard - Models also up to 2,600 cc/rev (application on factory review)
- Pressures to 200 Bar
- Viscosities of 0.8 - 1,000,000 mPas.
- 1K-/2K- or multi-component dosing machines incl. PUR applications, resins, hardeners, isocyanates, polyols, phenols, additives, fats, etc.
- Adhesive technology, including hotmelt, glues (e.g. methyl acrylate).
- Ink and paint dosing
- Chemical processing
- Food/Animal Feed process industry, e.g. 'early stage' food production - transfer of food stuffs either in bulk our as a dosing additive.
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic products, such as lotions, shampoos, creams, oils, etc.
- Hydraulic mineral & thermal oil applications.
DownloadsBeinlich Pump Overview
ZPD External Gear Dosing Pumps
ZPDA External Gear Dosing Pumps
ZPA External Gear Delivery Pumps