OM Small, Medium, Large, HP, Chem and Mechanical
Rugged, industrial and versatile, the OM range offers sizes from a teaspoon in 20 seconds to a swimming pool in 2.1/2 Hours. Ideal for oil flow monitoring in lubrication circuits, Water/glycol cooling systems, chemical additives and injection, fuels (including AdBlue), Polyols, resins, glues and even things like Molasses.
Small, Medium and Large – The ‘go to’ Oval Gear meter, all of the options, all of the performance. Aluminium/Stainless Steel, ATEX (EEx ia & d), threads, flanges and Tri-Clamp fittings, up to 150oC, reed switch, Hall effect, quadrature, digital displays with alarm/pulse and analogue outputs (with HART). Ideal for all industrial, chemical and offshore environments
OM HP – All of the features of the OM but made even more industrial and capable of withstanding pressure to 400 Bar. With its superior accuracy and viscosity independence makes it idea for hydraulic applications where temperature changes make axial turbines inaccurate
OM Chem – Completely non-metallic construction makes this meter suitable for a wide variety of Organic Chemicals from enzymes to hydrocarbons, AdBlue to nucleic Acid.
OM Mechanical – The medium and large OM sizes fitted with directly mounted mechanical registers for reliable, tamper free totalising
- Small - 0.016-9.16 L/Min in 3 ranges, 1/8", 1/4" and 3/8" sizes
- Medium - 1-500 L/Min in 4 ranges, 1/2", 1", 1.1/2" and 2" sizes
- Large – 35-2,500 L/Min in 4 ranges, 3" and 4" sizes
- OM HP – 0.016-500 L/Min in 7 ranges, 1/4" to 2" with pressure ratings up to 400 Bar
- OM Chem – 10-150 L/Min, 1" size in PPS
- OM Mechanical – 1-2,500 L/Min in 8 ranges, 1/2" to 4" in size
OM Series - Small
OM High Pressure
OM for Chemicals
OM with Mechanical Register