Electro Magnetic Flowmeters (EMF)
With no moving parts Magnetic Inductive flowmeters are the ‘go-to’ meter for water like liquids. UK Flowtechnik has designs to meet every need from chemically resistant, hygienic, through irrigation/utilities to big rugged meters for industrial applications. Unlike many other types of meter, Mag meters are completely unaffected by debris in the media which makes them ideal for food, pharma, brewing, boiler feed, grey/river or borehole water, but can also work on pastes, sauces and slurries, even abrasive ones.
- PE – Chemically resistant ideally suited to acids, 0.14-91 L/Min in two ranges, pulse and 4-20 mA output
- LFE – OEM flowmeter/switch for 3/8” to 1” pipes with alarms, pulse and 4-20 mA outputs
- EX80 - Insertion style mag meter, ideal for monitoring of flows in 1-12" diameter pipes, range of displays and outputs
- QSE – Fully connective, Bluetooth, App, ½” to 4” size, flow, Total, BTU/Heat Meter, outputs, robust moulded construction
- WMP – Battery or powered options, ideally suited to agricultural, irrigation and borehole water monitoring, rugged Polypropylene moulded body
- FF – Hygienic design for food and Pharmaceutical applications, Tri-clamp or DIN11851 connections, Stainless Steel body, PTFE liner, IP67/68 housing
- FN – Rugged industrial design for the harshest environments, DN6-DN1200 size, ANSI/DIN flanged, Rubber (HR/SR) or PTFE, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Tantalum, Titanium or Platinum electrodes
- OPTIFLUX - High-quality Electromagnetic Flowmeters from basic applications to demanding flow and custody transfer (CT) measurements. various options of sizes, Liners and electrical outputs available
Please select the category image or title you wish to browse.
PE Series Low FlowLow flow magnetic inductive flowmeters in PVDF construction especially suitable for chemically aggressive media or pharmaceutical applications
LFE - OEM flowmeter/switchIdeal for machine builders and water cooling applications from 3/8” to 1” pipes with alarms, pulse and 4-20 mA outputs
WMP PolypropyleneFull bore, polypropyene bodied electromagnetic flow meter designed for flow and usage monitoring applications in 1" and 2" pipes.
EX80 Series InsertionEX80 Series Insertion Magnetic Inductive Flowmeters for pipe sizes 1” to 12”, Weld-on, Saddle or Tee Fittings to Suit Most Pipe Work
QSE Rugged & ConnectiveQSE – Fully connective, Bluetooth, App, ½” to 4” size, flow, Total, BTU/Heat Meter, outputs, robust moulded construction
FF Series HygienicHygienic Mag Flow Meter with DIN11851 or Tri-Clamp connections and PTFE lined for Dn10 to Dn100 pipes
FN Series Large IndustrialStylish Industrial Magnetic Inductive Flowmeters for DN6 to DN1200 pipes and flanged connections
Optiflux Magnetic Inductive FlowmetersComplete range of Electromagnetic Flow Meters with various options of sizes, Liners and electrical outputs available