R Series Variable Area flow transmitters Variable Area Flowmeters
Ideal for batching, industrial process control, mobile hydraulic equipment and computer/PLC-controlled hydraulic system monitoring applications. Flow ranges up to 570 l/min for Air, Water, Oils & Chemicals. 1/4" to 2". Aluminium, Brass & Stainless Steel. Pressures up to 414 bar with analogue (mA or V) or frequency signal output of flow rate.
- Simple to install: All transmitters are factory calibrated and ship fully assembled. Simply install the transmitter into your system and apply power.
- Industry standard outputs: Transmitters provide proportional analog outputs of 4-20mA, 0-5 Vdc and 1-5 Vdc1, and 20-2000 Hz square-wave pulse. These outputs will drive popular data acquisition devices, meters and analog input cards.
- Direct reading: All transmitters provide a visual indication of flow rate proportional to the transmitted output.
- Weather-tight construction: The rugged cast aluminum NEMA type 4X enclosure allows installation in outdoor applications and in environments where liquid tight seals are required.
- Rugged and reliable: Without delicate internal components to break, abrade or corrode, the Lake flow transmitter will provide many years of low-maintenance service.
Flow meter transmitter (R)