BOROHARDCAN® energy efficient coupling
Energy efficient borosilicate glass canister, providing energy savings up to 30%. No eddy current loss therefore no heat generation, so lower input power required.
- Energy savings up to 30 %
- Improved pump efficiency
- Cost effective in comparison with ceramic
- Lower input power required
- Downsizing of coupling and electrical motor possible
- No eddy current loss – therefore no heat generation
- NdFeB magnets can be used for applications up to max. 180°C
- Sm2 Co17 magnets can be used for applications up to max. 350°C
- Temperature resistance -250°C up to +450°C
- Pressure resistance max. 16 bar depending on the construction range
- Very good chemical resistance
- Perfect for high speed and dry running applications
- Conversion units for PU applications with BOROHARDCAN®
Economic energy savings up to 30% can be realised in magnetic coupling systems through the application of the BOROHARDCAN®
Replacement on existing machines and plants is simple since the connecting dimensions are the same to standard DST canisters.
The BOROHARDCAN® is ideal for applications in the normal and low pressure range up to 10 bar for pumps, mixers, homogenizers, sterilizers, autoclaves, fans, and PU systems.
DownloadsBOROHARDCAN® Data Sheets
BOROHARDCAN® energy efficient magnetic couplng